WELCOME FRIENDS

Welcome to my little world of dreams. . . Everyone of us have experienced the beauty of dreams atleast once in our lifetime.. Often amazing, still amusing, it remains the best part of our lives.. Some dreams may be beautiful.. Some may be horrible.. Some may come true.. Some get shattered.. However, there is no doubt that dreams are the amazing truths of our short lives..!

Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Live your life

How can I take food from luxury hotels when millions of people don't have anything to eat even for single time a day ?

How can I wear branded dresses when millions of people don't have a cloth to change ?

How can I spend money for movies & parties when millions of people are working hard to feed their children at least for one time ?

How can I cry for an iphone when a mobile is still a dream for many ?

How can I go for a picnic when millions are trying hard to survive ?

Of course we youth are concerned only about our lives.. we are not seeing others sufferings.. we are not hearing others cries.. But we must know, money will spoil us in million ways.. and empty pockets teach us in million ways..

We can't say we are happy when billions of people don't know what happiness is..!!
So act before its too late..
Live simply, love sincerely..
Help others without expecting anything in return.

At last before you die, you can say "I have lived my life and I loved it..!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment